Asia Care Plus Laos members with Outpatient benefits can submit claims online for amounts up to 500 USD.
If your claim is less than 500 USD
Download Luma mobile application and submit claims online.
Important Guidelines for Online Claim Submission:
- Keep the original receipts for 12 months from the date of claim payment. The insurer reserves the right to request original documents for verification. If the insured fails to provide the original documents upon request, the insurer reserves the right to deny the claim and pursue recovery.
- Write “Luma Claims” on every page of the original receipt before online submission.
If your claim is more than 500 USD
Original documents are required for claims exceeding 500 USD.You can still make an online submission for claims exceeding 500 USD to expedite the review process. However, you are still required to send original documents by post to process the claims.
- Original receipt
- Original medical report/certificate
- Detailed receipt (statement detail report including the name of medicine and price of each item to be mentioned, if any)
- Doctor’s prescription (with medical indications for prescription drugs, laboratory tests, physical therapy, eyeglasses, and contact lenses)
- For first time claims only: Signed first page of bank book + signed copy of Insured’s passport
If requested, send originals to this address:
ຊັ້ນ 2, ຕຶກທະນາຄານເອັມບີ້, ຖະໜົນ ໄກສອນ, ບ້ານ ໂພນໄຊ, ເມືອງ ໄຊເສດຖາ, ນະຄອນຫຼວງ/ 2nd Floor, MB Bank Building, Kaysone Road, Phonexay Village, Saysettha District, Vientiane Capital